Whether you are just entering the land profession or you are an experienced land specialist, the REALTORS® Land Institute is your essential professional membership organization. There is no other Institute that serves the extraordinary individuals who broker, sell, develop, and manage our most precious resource: the land.
Members of the organization specialize in land transactions related to:
- farms, ranches, recreational, and other specialty land properties;
- undeveloped tracts of land;
- transitional and development land;
- subdivision and lot wholesaling;
- site selection and assemblage of land parcels.
As the essential professional membership organization created for and by land real estate experts, the REALTORS® Land Institute provides its members with valuable membership benefits, from referral opportunities to discounts and special services. Those members who hold the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation receive a premium level of benefits.
Membership benefits include:
• THE LAND CONNECTIONS: Do Business with the Best in the Business, the official member’s only listing site of the REALTORS® Land Institute.
• Access to a national network of land professionals who share a deep commitment to the land specialty.
• Opportunity to earn the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, which demonstrates the highest levels of professional competence, expertise, and achievement.
• Core education through the organization’s LandU curriculum, as well as on-going professional development programs delivered through a variety of channels, from online to in person.
• Legislative advocacy and a voice in Washington through the National Association of REALTORS®.
• Invitations to participate in education and networking meetings and conferences, including the RLI National Land Conference and the National Association of REALTORS® annual events.
• Member-to-member networking that results in open and candid information exchange and increased productivity.
• An array of information and resources on land and real estate trends.
• Individual online Member Profiles on the organization’s web site that increase market exposure.
• Strategic alliances with related organizations that expand members’ professional reach and visibility.
• Participation in Partner and Sponsor Programs that provide discounts with publications, information resources, and other business service providers
• Strong chapter organizations that promote knowledge sharing and business development at the local level.
• On-going print and electronic communications that keep members current on the latest organizational activities including the TERRA FIRMA, the award winning newsletter of the organization.
• Awards programs, such as Land REALTOR® of the Year, that recognize outstanding achievement and professionalism.
• Leadership opportunities on both the local and national levels.