Land is a unique real estate specialty that requires the kind of specialized professional education found at LANDU of the REALTORS® Land Institute.
- How does a ranch sale differ from a crop land sale?
- In what ways do soil types affect land use?
- Where are the best resources for land information?
- How do land specialists use aerial photography and mapping and location systems?
- How does the USDA work with land owners?
- What are the impacts of water rights and related government regulations?
Real estate professionals become land experts and Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) through the REALTORS® Land Institute’s LANDU. LANDU offers face-to-face courses, online courses, web seminars, and On-Location Education Programs that are relevant to the unique business of land.